|Difficulty:||2/5||Price:||5 - 10 euros|
|Prep.time:||10 min||Ready in:||65 min|
Oven roasted vegetables with melted cheese can be delicious and if you don't overuse the cheese can be a light dish, suitable for the evenings when you don't want to go to bed with your stomach full of a heavy dinner. This time we used goat cheese with the aubergines and added some anchovy fillets to create some contrast in flavours.
Dish type: Vegetables
- 200 g goat cheese
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 aubergines
How to prepare
- Cut the aubergines in two and soak in salted water for 20 minutes.
- Cut the goat cheese and tomatoes into round slices and the onion into rings.
- Take the half-aubergines and put the onion rings, tomato and goat cheese sheets on them (in the given orden).
- Put the aubergine-towers on an oven tray, cover with aluminium foil and cook for 30 minutes at 250ºC, then 5 minutes more without the aluminium foil.
- Place one anchovy fillet on each aubergine tower.