Vegetable stew with Spanish chorizo
|Difficulty:||1/5||Price:||5 - 10 euros|
|Prep.time:||15 min||Ready in:||45 min|
This recipe is very similar to the pisto, but we we called it vegetable stew instead because it comes with bacon and Spanish chorizo, not eggs and we also seasoned it with some paprika. You can serve it as a fancy starter for guests or eat it for dinner as it is not a heavy dish.
Dish type: Vegetables
- 100 g bacon
- 100 g Spanish chorizo
- 6 green bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- olive oil
- tsp paprika
How to prepare
- Stir-fry the bacon and the Spanish chorizo and for 3-4 minutes.
- Dice the onion and add to the pan. Cook all until the onion gets golden brown.
- Cut the red bell peppers and green peppers and add to the pan. Cook on low heat until tender.
- Cut the tomatoes into dices and add to the pan along with the paprika and some salt. When the tomato dices has lost all the water take the pan off the heat.
- Cut the red bell peppers into half and use them to serve the vetegable stew inside.