- 1000 g crushed tomatoes
- 700 g ground mixed meat
- 500 g penne
- 200 g bacon
- 50 g foie gras
- 1 stock cube
- 1 onion
- olive oil
- red wine
How to prepare
- Cut and stir-fry the bacon and the onion at low heat.
- Meanwhile prepare the pasta with salted water and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Season the minced meat with some oregano, add it to the pan with the onion and stir-fry them still on low heat.
- When the meat is almost ready add 50g of foie-gras and stir until it is smashed, add the pureed tomato and keep stiring a few minutes more on low heat. Finally add a chopped bouillon cube and one glass of red wine, stir well and keep cooking a few minutes more.
- When ready mix the pasta with the sauce and serve immediatly with some grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.