Heart shaped pasta salad
|Difficulty:||1/5||Price:||5 - 10 euros|
|Prep.time:||15 min||Ready in:||15 min|
Pasta salad is a very tipical Mediterranean dish. This recipe is our favorite for the summer as it has a lot of raw vegetables that fulfills our desire for a tasty meal with a lot of vitamines.
Dish type: Pasta
- 300 g heart shaped pasta
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 160 g canned tuna in olive oil
- 150 g olives stuffed with anchovies
- 140 g corn
- 100 g fresh cheese
- 2 carrots
- 2 green onions
- olive oil
How to prepare
- Prepare the pasta with a generous amount of salted water.
- Meanwhile cut the onion into half-rings, the cherry tomatoes in half, the cheese and the carrots in slices. Put all the vegetables in a large bowl and stir well.
- When the pasta is ready, rinse in cold water and add it to the vegetables along with some salt and olive oil. You can also add some mayonnaise to make it more creamy.